Weight loss

how to get weight loss in 10 days

i saw your site its good information but i think it need some video for guidance

JesseG

I've read about the Military diet. I think it's effective. Try to do some research about it.

marlenehill

Every time I’ve advised my friends who want to lose weight: It is not difficult to include something in your routine that to cutting things you like. So, I advise them, do not worry about reducing anything out at first. Just work on your goal by adding healthy habits like drink more water, more veggies, regular exercise, etc. Once you get a little energy going, it’s so much simpler to begin to reduce things out like junk food, sugar and more calories than you require.

Garyhansonuk

Richard@

how to get weight loss in 30 days ?

Richard@

Here are the four simple rules I followed…
Rule #1: Avoid “white” carbohydrates
Avoid any carbohydrate that is — or can be — white. The following foods are thus prohibited, except for within 1.5 hours of finishing a resistance-training workout of at least 20 minutes in length: bread, rice, cereal, potatoes, pasta, and fried food with breading.
If you avoid eating anything white, you’ll be safe.
Rule #2: Eat the same few meals over and over again
The most successful dieters, regardless of whether their goal is muscle gain or fat loss, eat the same few meals over and over again.