Official World Fitness E-Partner Lottery Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaim91

I don't think that matters though. That's why there was the question of do you want to be a drafter, draftee, or either. For drafters, they will get to choose exactly who they get paired with...so if you are very specific about who you get matched to, you should be a drafter. If you feel comfortable being drafted, you should choose to be a draftee. That's what I'm doing...in the end whoever picks me will likely be somewhat similar in goals...there's a chance that some people at the end might get matched up with dissimilar goals, but they will make it work somehow.
The only thing with that is, what if i decided to be a drafter and i picked someone who didnt really want to be with me (for un offending various reasons).

The only thing with that is, what if i decided to be a drafter and i picked someone who didnt really want to be with me (for un offending various reasons).
For the record, Big-T, I pick you right now!

Can you dig it?

Can you handle it?

This is the question.

:)

Best wishes

Chillen

I'm offended by your existence.

Chill sounds good man :)

Im sure you could of picked a much more harder worker than me though! But thats all good with me ;)

Let me get this straight though, i dont gotta change my routine do i? I thought this was more of a motivational thing.
Question is. Is the present diet/nutrition, fitness routine, and your personal particular motivators (if activated)......are working.....well.....?

I am always "slapping ya" from time time. I am your big daddy...he, he.

You are like a wayword child, that just needs some discipline and direction.

You cant drive me to the nut farm..........I am already there. ;)

In other words, not "necessarily" but the real question is what are you willing to change, to make yourself better with my advice and the opinion of others that will be apart of it,....this is REALLY THE BOTTOM LINE.

I want no cry baby.....I want one crying because they try hard, fall, and get back up......and do it again, and again, and again.....to meet the goal maker: The self.

ROCK ON!

Chillen

Big_Idiot

Thrace

That's the motivation behind what I asked as well. I'm a big ol' fat chick but overtime my goals are more than fat loss. Finding myself paired up with a guy who is strength training oriented would interest me greatly but probably not be what they are looking for.

JoseJ

g8r80

Name: Lillian
Sex: Female
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 112 as of this morning (fluctuates a few lbs. here and there)
Bodyfat %: If known I'm estimating about 20% but unsure
Current Program: (brief) generally FBW 3x per week, Cardio 3x per week. i do switch it up from time to time. this week have done strictly cardio.
Drafter, Draftee, Doesn’t Matter not sure :confused:
Partner sex preference (if applicable) doesn't matter
Be Throrough with next set
Short term goal: (within 3 months) to tone up, especially midsection, butt, back areas. to be 105-108 lbs.
Long term goal: (within 6 months) to maintain tone/weight and work on a healthy and clean diet.
Why are you looking to join? for fun, to learn, motivation, help others as much as i possibly can.
What can you contribute? what i've learned this far, which may not be much, but i can try. hopefully be able to help motivate someone else.
What do you hope to receive? knowledge, friendship, motivation, etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
彩尊彩票 闲来斗地主 牛牛彩票 广西快3开奖 五福彩票