Official World Fitness E-Partner Lottery Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Typhon (Richard)
Sex: Yes please (damn I’m original) Male
Height: 6’2”
Weight: 227lbs
Bodyfat %: Above 20 and below 30
Current Program: (brief) http://training.e-fixe.com/journal/wtf-overtraining-33267.html In brief, it’s 10 times a week, AM sessions are heavy lifting, PM is more bodyweight/cardio based
Drafter, Draftee, Doesn’t Matter: Don’t care
Partner sex preference (if applicable) I just couldn’t with a dude, sorry (I just kill myself) I don’t mind so long as they want strength

Short term goal: (within 3 months) Get rid of the imbalance between left and right shoulder and start DB pressing at 194lbs again
Long term goal: (within 6 months) Squat over 400lbs, OH press over 176 and get weight up to about 250lbs
Why are you looking to join? Extra motivation and accountability to keep me getting out of bed at 5.30 every morning and keeping an up to date journal (I know mine has slipped a lot this week
What can you contribute? A single minded, no excuses, gain at all costs attitude
What do you hope to receive? Extra motivation, someone to kick my ass if I haven’t pushed myself hard enough/have dropped weight etc

The same way as Typhon has estimate. Im sorry if this sounds stupid. But I dont know what a draft is. I googled it and still dont understand. Anyone care to elaborate.
There will be a set of drafters, and a set of draftees. A drafter will look through all of the draftees, and determine who is best for them, and with their selection, select a draftee. This draftee will then be taken off of the draft board and the next drafter chooses from the remaining draftees.

Question: Whats a quick n easy method of checking my bf% ?

Cheers anybody :D
An estimate or you could ask at your gym. A trainer should be able to do it for you.

The same way as Typhon has estimate. Im sorry if this sounds stupid. But I dont know what a draft is. I googled it and still dont understand. Anyone care to elaborate.
Heres a link:

jaim91

Wojo

sorridere

Name:

Jaime

Sex:

Female

Height:

5FT 7IN

Weight:

161 pounds

Bodyfat %: If known

15.2 (Digital Calipers)

Current Program: (brief)

Chest/Back
Shoudlers
Arms
Legs

Drafter, Draftee, Doesn’t Matter

Drafter/Trainer

Partner sex preference (if applicable)

No preference

Be Throrough with next set
Short term goal: (within 3 months)

Compete November 8th at 117lb, 6-7%bf

Long term goal: (within 6 months)

Stay at ~9% year round

Why are you looking to join?

To see everyone reach their goals, and contribute any knowledge, help, motivation I may have

What can you contribute?

I have a thorough formal education in kinesiology (graduated 4 year program at a uni in Canada), I'm certified by the Canadian Society for exercise Physiology (governing body of 'kinesiologists' in canada), and I've been both super skinny and overweight, so I know what it's like to be in both positions.

What do you hope to receive?

Personal satisfactoin in seeing everyone do really well in this 'competition'. Maybe some kudos ;), but this is all about the participants.

tonymcclellan

LeiYunFat

Heres what we have as of posting time.

Drafters
Jaim (F)
Chillen

Draftee
Wojo
Sorridere (F)
JDie2033

Either
Typhon