DL/SQ/BP/Row Challenge

4. Row : Which row is it again, I am bad with acronyms?
It's barbell row.

I didn't know that people actually max out on barbell rows.

It's barbell row.

I didn't know that people actually max out on barbell rows.
Most dont. But why not?

People only usually max out the BENCH.

Karky

Most dont. But why not?

that's because we need to know how big our $$$$$es is.

I maxed out on bent over rows, wasn't that awful, I imagined my form would get to $$$$, but as long as you don't allow that to happen and as long as you're honest with yourself about when you cheat you can go a 1rm good row.
I got 90kg which is 198 lbs.

tonymcclellan

vojdancov

Most dont. But why not?

There's nothing wrong with that,
However I wonder of the form that people will use.
While doing a barbell row, especially a heavy one it can be very easy to jerk the weight up.

Karky

CCR, what's the weight for the individual lifts?
DL 380 (This suffered badly during my cut)
SQ 330
BP 220
BBR 176

Overall not very impressive figures but considering I'm down to 215lbs I think the numbers will shoot up again once I'm back to 230-240lbs in a few months time

新浪彩票realworksuks

^^ If i were you id back squat, youll get higher numbers :)

My back is really fragile and has been the last few weeks. I dont know whats wrong with it! Im too scared to go for a max DL. But today i could probably go for a BOR and a bench....which im also scared of. I did my legs yesterday, so i could try squats at the weekend.

I would love to be able to back squat as its easier and I could post better numbers but I can't. I have done back squat twice and both times my left arm went entirely numb. The trainer at the gym said I had a problem with my neck and the doctor said I had a bad neck / muscle back there so I am stearing clear of it altogether as its not worth permanently damaging my neck.

today

i maxed out full squat at 225 that's +20

couldn't do 240 at full but did it at parallel

thats a total of +100.

good thing i made it because i wouldn't have in august, i'll be cutting starting next week.

to be fair, i did submit my maxes about 2 weeks before the deadline for the contest

五福彩票 网易彩票 搜狐彩票 360彩票 爱投彩票