Body Transformation Contest (& signup)

allcdnboy

Administrator
Staff member
Please sign up for the new body transformation contest sponsored by e-fixe.com, and wrigley’s gum below!

The contest starts January 29th and you have until February 6th, 2008 to start posting your pics and dimensions. From there, you will have 3 months to reach your goals.

Your initial post should include:

1. Your before pictures (with something dated – like a newspaper showing the date in the pic)
2. Your Measurements (waist, chest, hips, stomach, arm, and legs)
3. Your Goal(s) in Mind

Weight-ins and measurement updates will be every two weeks:
Jan 29th
Feb 5th
Feb 19th
Mar 4th
Mar 18th
Apr 1st
Apr 15
Final weigh-in: Apr 29th and pictures taken

You will have till May 5th to get pictures in.

Contest will be based on biggest changes in reaching your fitness goals, as well as general attitude and support for others. This contest IS subjective, so don't expect putting up phenomenal numbers are gonna make you a winner.

Good luck with your goals, and I hope that if you get stuck, at least our monthly prizes will encourage you to keep going!!!!

PRIZES: We have various prizes from Wrigleys, with additional prizes from Sissel-online.com (http://training.e-fixe.com/contests/body-transformation-prizes-31255.html) Currently, Wrigley's is sponsoring books and DVD's (about 10, I believe).

Note: all entrants are kept private, with the exception that Wrigley's will require mailing information for winners within the United States.

Addendum: If you are uncomfortable posting your pictures on here, send me a PM and I will give you an email address to send them too ... the pictures will remain with me only and will never be published without your permission

Id maybe give it a go. Do you have to be in the U.S for when I claim my winnings?
I've just realized something. There's a kiwi among us! :D

GT2003

Ok, ladies and gentlemen, I'm in. Better put your fightin' shoes on cuz I'm coming for you 100%. I expect to be pressed every day. Don't make it a cakewalk for me. I want to see you closely in my rearview mirror. As they say in UFC, "Let's get it on". Greg
Wasn't that Marvin Gaye?

Anyway, in the words of Steve Stifler, "Ohhhhh. It's on like Donkey Kong, biotch!" :D

Last edited:

slimsadie

Id maybe give it a go. Do you have to be in the U.S for when I claim my winnings?
yup i need to ask this question too..cause i wont work my butt of for nothing.:mad:

NBS 4life

GT2003

What the heck is a "stomach" measurement? I've got the rest taken (and they're not pretty, lol) but I don't know where to take my "stomach" measurement. Would this be above the hip bones but below my true waist? Help me out.

OK, I'll post what I've got now:

Goal Weight 200 lbs
Current Weight 237
Waist 39 1/2
Chest 48
Stomach (between hip bones and waist, around HUGE love handles) 42
Legs 27 1/2
Hips 44 1/2
Arms 16 1/2

Thanks, Greg

(p.s. - I don't know if you can read the date on the newspaper. I've taken 5 pics and can't seem to get the date to show up clearly on any of them. I'll take one more close up and post enough pics where you can tell. Thanks, greg

Attachments

Last edited:

[Focus]

What the heck is a "stomach" measurement? I've got the rest taken (and they're not pretty, lol) but I don't know where to take my "stomach" measurement. Would this be above the hip bones but below my true waist? Help me out.

Goal Weight 200 lbs
Current Weight 237
Waist 39 1/2
Chest 48
Legs 27 1/2
Hips 44 1/2
Arms 16 1/2

Thanks, Greg

(p.s. - I don't know if you can read the date on the newspaper. I've taken 5 pics and can't seem to get the date to show up clearly on any of them. I'll take one more close up and post enough pics where you can tell. Thanks, greg
Dude, if you hold on to the lean mass you have then you are going to kick some serious ass!

[Focus]

Dude, if you hold on to the lean mass you have then you are going to kick some serious ass!
I know I'm a little intimidated. And I was going to try to take it easy, to spare the WLF's collective feelings. No dice. I'm comin' for ya, GT! :SaiyanSmilie_anim:

Phate89

Goal Weight 200 lbs
Current Weight 237
Waist 39 1/2
Chest 48
Legs 27 1/2
Hips 44 1/2
Arms 16 1/2

Thanks, Greg

You look like you have some muscle under the flab, good potential.

Aiming4165

Alright ladies and gentlemen. I may look imposing but you gotta remember I have to keep this up and be consistent for 3 months. That has been a big downfall for me in the past so I'm definitely not counting my chickens before they hatch. I expect us to hold each other accountable so we can all get to where we want to be. Come on, we can make this a little contest against "the others" on the weight loss forum. Take care and thanks for the encouragement, Greg
Well said, Greg. It's all about friendly competition. I'll talk smack to y'all all day long, but right afterwards I'll be cheering you on. :D

Welcome to the race, Aiming. ;)

Last edited: